Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Art of Procrastination

Throughout the life that I have grown to love, procrastination has played a major role in the success I have had. Procrastination often gets a bad rap for being that of which something is put of rather than preparing in advance. The way I see it is procrastination gives you the adrenaline to work well under pressure. Granted if one does not work well under pressure they should probably find another process of doing work, but the adrenaline most get, is enough to not only work fast but even perhaps even think of ideas they normally wouldn't. I do some of my best work under the pressure of procrastination, such as this blog, as well as many of my articles and papers. Procrastination is a process I have come to not only love but live by, the pressure can make or break you and in my case the art of procrastination has been on my side.



A deadline is negative inspiration. Still, it's better than no inspiration at all.

 
Rita Mae Brown

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com